24K 25.5t ROAR Spec Short Stack High RPM
Standard Race SPEC Features:
- Comes standard with ROAR Spec rotor TEP1117
- 159 Grams 9 Grams Lighter than a D4!
- New Short Stack Stator Design
- New Stator Material
- Certified Gauge High Temperature Wire
- Thicker Pure Copper Solder Tabs and Collector
- Infinite Timing Adjustment
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- More Vents for More Cooling
- Uses all D3.5 and D4 Rotors
- Built to ROAR, EFRA and IFMAR Specifications
CERTIFIED SPEC 5% FEATURES:
(Tuning Option Service +$50.00)
- We will measure the asymmetry of the rotor, a crucial part in building a fast motor.
- Buying a Certified Motor is the closest anyone can get to buying a Trinity Team Motor. Example: Asymmetry in a brushless motor could be anywhere from "0" to "30 plus". Certified Plus will have no higher than a "4" so you never see a rotor higher than a "4" in the "PLUS" line.
- Hand assembled using only the Top 5% Tested Rotors and Stators
- The other advantage will be each and every Certified plus motor will come with a complete print-out after running the motor on the Motolyser.
- Does not include Ceramic Bearings