LiPo, LiHV & LiFe BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
- DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
- NEVER leave unattended when charging
- ALWAYS balance charge the battery
- ALWAYS use a LiPo safe charging bag
- YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
- READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery.
- MOST IMPORTANT thoroughly understand how to operate your charger before attempting to charge any type of battery. (NiMH or NiCD Only Chargers Will Not Work with Lipo, LiFe & LiHV Batteries)
- MUST USE Compatible Charger for these type of Batteries Lipo, LiFe & LiHV
NOTE: When using LiPo, LiHV or LiFe Batteries, please do not overdischarge or overcharge batteries as this will result in overheated batteries. It is recommended to fully charge a new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always use an ESC/Speed Control equipped with low voltage cutoff (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell for (LiPo, LiHV) and no lower than 2.7v for (LiFe) Batteries. Do not use a battery that has too low a voltage.
DO NOT expose batteries to sunshine or store batteries at the temperature above 95Ã‚Â°F/35Ã‚Â°C. Never leave batteries your hot car/truck. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Inspect and wait a minimum of 15 minutes before attempting to charge.
White Carbon, Graphene, Formula X, Titanium, Killer BEE, RXTech and DR Flight Series batteries come with a 30 day warranty, against manufacturing defects, from date the of purchase. Warranty covers dead cells or cells with voltage charge errors (voltage off between cells more than .5 of a volt when balanced). Warranty does not cover puffed or swollen battery packs unless new defective right out of the box. Warranty will not cover items that have been modified, disassembled, or otherwise misused according to the item s instructions. Proof of purchase is required to submit a warranty claim. TRINITY is not responsible for bodily injury and/or property damage that may occur from the use or misuse of the item.