The D3.5 21.5 SPEC motor is here. Designed by Jim Dieter to the motor to it's limits.
- Short stator, less wire, lower resistance, more power.
- Lightweight endplate, less weight, lower center of gravity for better handling.
- Improved air flow, cooler operating temperatures.
- Silicone rotor damper
- Timing gauge on end bell, easier to make timing adjustments motor to motor, run to run.
- 100% designed for spec racing, No compromises.
- Optimized for 1-2 Cell Lipo operation, Touring, off-road, oval, etc.
- Sensor design, works with most high end racing speed controls
- 21.5t approximately (2800Kv)
- Designed by Team Trinity in the USA.
- Not ROAR Legal
*Check rules at your local track.