Monster Horsepower Series is all new!
Standard Race SPEC Features:
- Aluminum based sensor board for true sensor alignment
- 2mm Copper Tabs
- Thermal Stator Coating for the best heat dissipation possible
- New Rotor design which is a benefit for RPM and TORQUE
- Turbine style vented nose
- New 220C wire coating
CERTIFIED PLUS FEATURES:
- We will measure the asymmetry of the rotor, a crucial part in building a fast motor.
- Buying a Certified Motor is the closest anyone can get to buying a Trinity Team Motor. Example: Asymmetry in a brushless motor could be anywhere from "0" to "30 plus". Certified Plus will have no higher than a "4" so you never see a rotor higher than a "4" in the "PLUS" line.
- The other advantage will be each and ever Certified plus motor will come with a complete print-out after running the motor on the Motolyser.
- Ceramic Red-Sealed Bearings installed (Front and Rear)
Motor will come pre-set from our factory for your particular scale of racing.
- 2 Cell (Off-Road)
- 2 Cell (On-Road)
- 1 Cell (1/12 Scale On-Road)