13.5T Double Down "Outlaw" w/TEP1149
The Double Down 13.5T Outlaw is an all new design. On each side of the stator are Gold and Black CNC endplates that not only look incredible but offer tons of space for airflow to get through.
This design also allows for long, full length, screws that will keep the motor together even at the highest of vibrations. The all new stator uses an all new thermal epoxy to stay cool as well
as strong. The Double Down also uses our new style 90 degree solder tabs for easy soldering!
More Quick Features:
- New 90 degree solder tabs
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- Infinite timing adjustment capabilities
- Modular Design with whole-can length hardware and replaceable end caps
- Reformulated thermal Epoxy for best in class thermal dissipation
- Ultra-Rare Earth material magnets for heat resistance and longevity
- Same proven sensor board as X-Factor Modified
- Sealed bearings for durability and high performance
- TEP1149 12.5x25.5mm Rotor Included!
Team Spec Tuning Option:
Looking for that extra bit of horsepower? Look no further than a Team Spec edition motor. Team Spec motors are the top 5% of the batch of motors. Every motor we ever ship out goes through our rigorous inspection process and only the top 5% get to become Team Spec motors.
Team Spec Quick Facts:
- Marked Resistance numbers in the box
- Visually inspected for imperfections
* Not available in ROAR, EFRA or any other sanctioning body version. This is a pure run what you brung class motor.
** Images are representative of the motor not necessarily the actual turn, production SPECS subject to change.