Drag racing has proven to be one of the most demanding disciplines in the RC industry. With how powerful the cars are, some manufacturers are struggling to keep up with the demand of new parts and releases. Luckily for you, we at Team Trinity are staying at the forefront! Don't let that make you think we are rushing out products like our competitors though, with months of testing under our belts we are proud to bring the Double Down 4 Pole Drag Motor to market!
The Double Down 4 Pole is an all new design special for drag racing. On each side of the stator are Gold and Black CNC endplates that not only look incredible but offer tons of space for airflow to get through. This design also allows for long, full length, screws that will keep the motor together even at the highest of vibrations. The all new stator uses an all new thermal epoxy to stay cool as well as strong. All this houses a rotor with special metal jacket for protection in the hardest of environments and an 1/8in shaft. The Double Down also uses our new style 90 degree solder tabs for easy soldering! When looking at the tabs you'll also notice that our 4-pole has adjustable timing options! Chances are if you're not running a Double Down, you're chasing one!
More Quick Features:
- New 90 degree solder tabs
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- Adjustable timing capabilities
- Modular Design with whole-can length hardware and replaceable end caps
- Reformulated thermal Epoxy for best in class thermal dissipation
- Ultra-Rare Earth material magnets for heat resistance and longevity
- Sealed bearings for durability and high performance