iCharger 406Duo 1400
Watt 40 Amp 6S Dual Port Lipo Charger
Why select iCharger:
- Best power to cost ratio
- Powerful charger in compact size
- Accurate cut off voltage.
- Fast balance speed
- Works with most types of batteries used in the RC
- Versatile functions and extra features available
- Easy to operate
- Excellent technical support
- Very popular among hardcore RC Hobbyists
- The 406DUO uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost
DC/DC converter technology, high power, a high current and
high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power
capacity is up to 1400W, the maximum charge/discharge current of a channel
is up to 40A, and two channels in Synchronous Mode are up to 70A.
- Each channel supports 6s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe and
NiZn batteries, with maximum 1.2A balance current, and adopts a unique
balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1-20s
NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-12s Pb batteries.
- With 1A/5V USB charging port, convenient for the
user to charge mobile phones and PCs.
- When the channel output connects the battery
after the charger powers on, it will start automatically the anti-sparking
- Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal
temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the
- Internal temperature protection. When the
internal temperature exceeds the Power Reduce temperature, the output
power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when
temperature exceeds the Shut-down temperature.
- This charger can save 64 parameters sets and
support the data import/export to SD card.
- A 2.8-inch LCD screen provides rich information
including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control
status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
- Multi-discharge features: self-discharge,
regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding
- Supports measurement for internal resistance of
battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance
of the entire battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of
each cell within the lithium battery.
- The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity
(input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging
capacity, overrun time and maximum power etc.
- Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB
port or SD card. The iCharger also supports the “Logview” software and can
display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it.
Net weight: 0.91kg
Input Voltage Range: 10.0—30.0VDC
Maximum Input Current Limit: <60A,
Maximum Charge/Discharge Current: 70A
in sync mode, 40A in async mode
Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 1400W
(Channel 1000W @input > 23.5V)
Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 140W
Maximum Regenerative Discharge Power
Capacity: 1400W (Channel 1000W)
Maximum Extra Discharge Power Capacity: 2000W
(Channel 1000W @25V/40A)
Maximum Current Drain for Balancing: 2.4A
in sync mode, 1.2A in async mode
USB Charging Port: 5V/1A(current-limiting
- (2) Open ended 12awg charge leads
- (2) Balance board connector cables
- 2 in 1 XH/EH type 2S/6S balance board
- Open ended power supply cable
*This charger MUST be used
with a stable power supply, it is not recommended to be used with an automobile
as a power source, or using multiple server power supplies in series as a power
*Be advised that these chargers will arrive with a very thin but effective
protective covering on the screen. Upon arrival if you screen appears
scratched, be sure to use either a fingernail or an exacto knife to carefully
peel up the protective layer from the side of the screen.
iCharger 406DUO User Manual