Always LIMITED Get One While In Stock!
Motolyser 2 Features:
- 1s to 4s lipo Voltage Input
- Continuous drive mode
- Larger display
- More Amp Draw
- Runs Cooler
- New ABS enclosure
- Larger touch panel
- Completely new electronics design
- Now able to test all your low turn modified motors
Update your Motolyser using the BT Module and an Apple or Android device! Click the links below to download the Motolyser updater app!
Motolyser 1 Features:
- The Motolyser is a precision tool that is designed to get a complete overview of your motor performance. It is able to measure the K/V , RPM, and current draw like most motor testers.
- The Motolyser is not like other motor testers, you are also able to measure sensor accuracy. This is especially important in Blinky Mode racing, where the speed controller directly rely on the sensor signals from the motor. The commutation accuracy is 100% related to the sensor alignment.
- The accuracy and alignment of the sensor is crucial for motor performance. By getting this right the motor can be tuned with maximum timing advanced, without overheating. The Motolyser can be used to tune every motor to perfection.
- Read out timing advance
- Read out the RMS current for each motor phase of your motor end bell
- Identify the sensor alignment for each of the 3 Hall sensor elements
- View the Hall sensor status in real-time
- The Motolyser is a precision tool designed to provide a complete overview of motor performance. It can measure RPM, current draw and KV.
- You can also measure sensor accuracy, which is important in Blinky racing
- Input Voltage: 3.4- 8.6V
- 128 X 32 Pixel graphical LCD display
- Touch panel control
- 25mm x 73mm x 117mm
- Endbell Sensor Test
- Average Sensor Advance angle
- Advance for each Hall-sensor
- RPM/KV measurement
- Average Current measurement
- RMS current in each motor phase
** Please note that this item requires a Signature Delivery Confirmation.
** Not included in web promotional offers.