REVTECH XF8 1/8 Scale Brushless Motor
Introducing the Newest 1/8 Brushless Motor Line from Team Trinity, REVTECH XF8 is offered in 2 different Sizes to accommodate all racing applications. The NEW XF8 1/8 line comes
in 2000Kv and 2350Kv options. This New Line of 1/8 we feel we have covered all the targeted areas needed to Present a Top Quality product that fits all of the newest vehicles.
The New XF8 has several New features separating it apart from the rest. While providing massive amounts of power we wanted to target a linear power band at the same time to increase
the products driveability. The open case design increases the air flow keeping lower motor temp. Check out All the New Features Below:
- Innovative 8-magnet "staggered Magnet" rotor that offers low cogging effect and torque pulsation greatly improves control feel around corners.
- Mechanical timing adjustable 40 degrees (CCW/CW).
- Open Can Design to increase internal air circulation and reduces heat.
- Rebuild-able design for easy routine maintenance which will prolong the motor life.
- CNC machined aluminum Can, high purity copper windings, New Designed rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- Updated 90 Degree “U” solder tabs at the bottom of the motor for easy soldering and wiring.
- Designed to accommodate all 1:8 applications
- High-Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- Advanced Hall Sensing System design separating the rotor magnet from the magnet pickup that Insures a Clear Signal and Protects from Other Signal Interference.
- Precision CNC Machined Aluminum Alloy Case
- High Heat Resistant Pure Copper Wire
- Sensored and Sensorless Compatibility
- Replaceable Sensor Board
- Replaceable Rotor
- 2S to 6S LiPo/LiHV Voltage Range
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- Meets ROAR Specifications
- 69mm long
- Weight 370g +/-
The 2000kv motor is recommended for 1:8 buggy and smaller applications.